Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sketch challenge at Anyone for Anya

Hi everyone!

Anyone for Anya has a new fun sketch challenge for you all this week.
Here is my take with TGF Alice bean.


The paper is from Prima divine 6x6 paperpad. I've used the Spellbinders label 20 to die cut the background for my titel which is simple stories snap stickers. I then decorated the rest with enamel dots - love those babies, they will be my new addiction for sure - LOL!

The sweet eyelet lace with ribbon in celadon is from MB's Treasurista and it match the divine collection perfectly.

I hope you join, can't wait to see your creations!
Thanks for visiting:)

Challenges entered:
TGF variety garden - stickers
TGF FFF - anything goes
Creating the crafty life - August challenge summer colour theme

No comments:

Post a Comment