Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TFGSC 28


Lately my cards have been simple and clean, so now I wanted to bring the whole arsenal. Behold the result!


I love this set by TGF and I looked a good deal before I found someone who would ship to Sweden. I used it right away to make cards in which I enclosed a couple of tea bags and some chocolate to all my girls out there. Great happy mail during fall when it's dark and rainy, it was well appreciated. I'll think about doing it again this year...
 
Anyhow, I've got inspired by the TGFSC 28 sketch and I coloured the face and hair with promarkers and copics. For once I actually remember (meaning wrote down - LOL!) which colours I used.

Hair: E51, E53
Face: Ivory, E50, Blush, Dusky pink
Hairband: V000
Bathtub: Lindy stamp gang creme brulee cream
Legs of bathtub and frame of diecut: R000
Bubbles: Glossy accent




All the flowers are from I am roses and there are 2 flowers I've made myself of polymer clay using flexible molds from Kawaii. The flowers are coloured with LSG salt water taffy spray and magical, to add the same colour but still different intensity. I like the depth it made. There is also a skeleton leaf and some rose leaves coloured with LSG sea grass green, as they take the spray differently the looks of them also varies. Both of the sprays comes from LSG nantucket pearls set.

To top it of I made two stick pins I've added some pearls to and some prima bling of course.

The flowers are: R2-15, R5-15, R8-15, S3-310, ZQLO-151 and a small natural skeleton leaf.


For the boarder in background I used a punch from ek success and layered some pink trim I had in my stash. On top of that I glued some mini iridescent pearl trim also from my stash, so I don't remember where I got it from. For the rosette that was part of the sketch I used some pink satin ribbon, which I (after a lot of fiddling) managed to thread a heart on each end and tie a knot. I'm very please by the result as I never manage to tie a knot where both ends hangs down. Somehow one always keeps sticking up?!

My sentiment "me time" is stamped on paper with memento ink and I used a tim holtz framgent charm with some pink satin ribbon and bling on. The paper is from Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection and DCWV Mariposa paperpad and I distressed to edges good.


I've uploaded this card to:
Anyone for Anya - Inspired by time
Whimsy stamps - lots of layers
House of Gilli - Favourite colour combination
Craft your days away - anything goes
Simon say stamp challenge blog - anything goes
Splitcoaststampers - MsScrapmess gallery
Facebook - Pi Scrapmess


If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for visiting!!!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love your papers and the flowers.
    Thanks for joining our farewell challenge at Craft Your Days Away.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Fantastic flower arrangement and great papers.Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and Gorgeous!!! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! All of the details are truly beautiful. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice "me time"card......
    Yhanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya..

    love merit en annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...this is certainly not a CAS card. Love all the details,flowers, papers and the sweet TGF image. This is a great inspired by time card..

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING THE ANYONE FOR ANYA CHALLENGE this week, hope to see you soon again,

    AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the distressing, and all your embellishments are wonderful! Great job! So glad you joined our Whimsy Inspirations Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful image and beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at H.O.G. :)

    ReplyDelete