Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heart challenge @therubberbuggy

Well folks!
Today is a new challenge coming up at the rubber buggy and we want to see hearts:)
With Valentine coming up I'm sure that's an easy one.

Last year Kellie introduced me to Magnolia and this year it seems to be Saturated Canary.
Krista is one talented gal and for Valentine she gave away a freebie - Hugs and kisses


She was perfect for this challenge and I had so much fun colouring her with my copics.

On the bottom of the card I have green grossgrain ribbon, I've layered some lace and some bling. I've also glued some flat backs to the lace.
The tickets are from Miss cutieput inspiration, I copic coloured them to match the image.


The paper flowers are coloured with Lindy's stamp gang sprays salt water taffy and a bit o'bubbly. I also added a MFT flourish.

Now it's your turn to play!

Challenges entered:
Saturated canary challenge - #36  Color inspiration
Paper crafting journey - LOVE challenge 
Inky chicks challenge - Valentine or anniversary

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute! Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges. --Christine

    ReplyDelete