Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Altered gift bag and tag for The Rubber buggy

Hi everyone!

I'm here with another project for The Rubber Buggy.


I've altered a paper bag. I dry embossed it and hid the "ugly" crese with some lace and pearl ribbon. Super easy! I will never stop doing this :)


The tag was also fun to make, but a bit more time consuming. Once I started I just kept going :) The bird is embossed with tingsel gold - love the glimmer!
The chipboard and flowers are coloured with glimmer sprays. I've used LSG, but you can easy find your own favorite amongst those gorgeous Prima color Blooms. 



I've also added charms from my stash to the tag, but there is a wide selection in the store as well.

Products used from the store:
Tim Holtz alterations die CAGED BIRD
Magnolia rubber stamp DANCING QUEEN TILDA
Magnolia rubber stamp SEA BANNER
Copic markers
WRS CIRCLE GREETINGS
WOC 20mm open rose
WOC tulips
Bakers twine SEAFOAM
May arts ribbon SHEER BOXPLEAT
Stamping supplies (smooth cardstock, embossing powder, hot glue, scissor i e)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment