Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sweet Magnolia card

Hi everyone!

Here is my Tuesday project for The Rubber Buggy:)

This card is really not so tricky as it looks. But it's all in the details...


A lot is made with the frame around the image which is die cut with a spellbinder die and the flowers are coloured with copic marker and alcohol blender solution, add some perfect pearls and stickles - easy peasy, the toughest part is to be patient when they are drying.

Products used from the store:
Magnolia stamp BUBBLING TILDA
Magnolia stamp STONE PATH
WOC open roses 25mm
WOC open roses 10mm
Flat back pearls
Copic markers
Grossgrain ribbon, green
Stickles, DIAMOND
Spellbinder nestabilities, DECORATIVE LABEL ONE
Paper is from Prima marketing, Divine - unfortunately no longer avaliable in the store


Challenges entered:
Midweek Magnolia - Frame it!
Tilda's town - April showers bring may flowers
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
Lovely hÄnglar - Spring 
Magnolia-licicus - Anything goes


Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

  1. so pretty, love the little scene
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I adore your fabulous design! many thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right this ia a very sweet MAgnolia card!! Love the colours and all the details!! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs, Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya! I'd like to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment. I really appreciate it! I'd love to tell you where the butterfly I used on my box is from, but I honestly have no idea. I got a few of them with one swap a couple of years ago and they came without packaging. So really, no idea where it's from. Sorry!

    Your card is very cute. I really like the sweet image and how you added the pearls as bubbles. Such a clever idea! Love all the details too.

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a Stunning Card love all your beautiful Embellies and gorgeous layers! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete