Thursday, July 11, 2013

New challenge at The Rubber Buggy

Hi everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at The Rubber Buggy again:)

This time it's SUMMER FLOWERS!!!
Inspired by the beautiful Swedish summer and "Midsommar" I'd like to see all of your flowers :)


Flowers are my favorite embellishment. I'm having a hard time not to put a cluster of flowers and leaves on my projects. I like the look of a bouquet, so once I start it can be hard to stop me from adding more and I also count die cuts and sprays as embellishment to my cluster of flowers - LOL!

Anyway, Swedish midsommar is all about flowers (apart from the food, the drinks and having a good time). We dress a pole in flowers and leaves to dance around, girls are wearing flower garlands and tradition states that you must collect 7 different flowers from 7 different fields to put under your pillow and you shall dream of the man you shall marry.

I can't wait to see what you all create!




No comments:

Post a Comment