Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lace challenge at The Rubber Buggy

Hi all! 
We have a new challenge at The Rubber Buggy - this month is all about LACE.



So I dug up Prima Almanac collection 6x6 again, but I would like to state that my latest card using this paper has been quite varied in style. It all depends on the accessories - LOL!


Here there are a lot of layering going on. Paper wise I have layered three MFT decorative doilies on top of each other. I have one layer of grossgain and satin ribbon, but it looked empty and I added some leaf pearl trim in pink from MB's Tresurista. At the top of the card I layered three different styles of lace from my stash.


In the cluster of paper flowers I have also die cut some MFT leafy flourish as sprays.
I stamped "Have a great day" in archival jet black and topped it of with lots of flat back pearls in different sizes and colours.

Products from The Rubber Buggy store:
Prima Almanac collection 6x6
MFT decorative doily die-namics
MFT leafy flourish
Grossgain ribbon 
Stamping supplies (Tape, ink, tools)

Thanks for visiting!
Can't wait to see your creations:)




No comments:

Post a Comment