Sunday, April 21, 2013

Exciting news

Hi everyone!!!

I have some really exciting news to share with you all today!!!

I have been asked to join the design team for Anyone for Anya *happy dance*
This is a very special occasion for me as TGF stamps are the very reason I got into colouring images.

I was hooked as soon as I laid my eyes on Cheeky mate and Miss Anya Hats off, since then my collection has grown wildly and now also contains both creepers crew and a couple of beans. The latest addition is Alice Bean and the delicate words die. But the wishlist just keeps going - lol!

This week we challenge you with a sketch, here is my take.


I used the set rain, snow, shine (Rain) and coloured her with my copics to match the design papers from Simple stories baby set, an old paper pad 6x6 in my stash.

The blue and green background is just simple cardstock from my stash, as are the baby blue glittered brads. For the larger circles I've used Spellbinders lacey circles and Sizzix framelites circles and the smaller layered circles are punched out with Martha Stewart 1" circle and scalloped circle.

I've entered this card in TGF retro-fresh challenge - polka dots and/or plaids

To join us at Anyone for Anya, please upload your card HERE.
Gook luck, can't wait to see your creations!




2 comments: