Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Art journal using the magic stamp

Hello peeps,

Today I have a little bit of art journaling to show you - now, I'm a beginner in art journal and mostly admire others' work rather than do my own, but I'm hoping I'm learning. So far, it's mainly been a bit of paint or spray and some stamping. Since the discovery of modeling paste and The crafter's workshop stencils... What can I tell you, it's a whole new world opening. But I wish for the pages to stay flat and less bulky, so I thought why not try to add depht with my new magic stamp from MB's Treasurista. I had the best time trying to come up with impressions and I really liked the chain and the coins. But how would I incorporate those in some art journaling?

Anyhow, without further due - behold the result:)


Now, I stamped the heck out of the poor background. But I just couldn't help myself:)
I was so please with the result, I got so much seemed going on at the same time and still the page is completly flat!
Ink: Adirondack dye ink in espresso, hazelnut and juniper; archival ink in coffee
Stamp: Magic stamp! Vintage finds, Teresa Collins, Kaisercraft old lampost and butterflies, tim Holtz red rubber cling



Products from MB's Treasurista store:
Magic stamp
Clear stamp Vintage finds #1, Teresa Collins
Clear stamp Vintage finds #2, Teresa Collins

But, don't forget that Misty will custom make you an order if you can not find what you're looking for. You might be familiar with the Tim Holtz cataloge, where you will find both the ink and the red rubber cling stamp sets. But she is also able to get you Kaisercraft - thus basically able to provide you with every product I used to create this art journal page. I'm sure she can even get you an art journal if you don't have one already - LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment