Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wonderful exciting happy news to share!!!


I'm so excited to share with you that I have the great honor of guest design for MB's Tresurista!!!


This is a webshop I'm sure you, just like me, have heard so much about and seen in so many haul videos.
Misty carries the most awesome embellishment and the best manufactures in her store - and she ship internationally to very reasonable prices!!!

I had been notified the amazing news by Misty, but I still was so surprised to be announced in her youtube video I almost fell of the chair - LOL!


There will be challenges and blog hops to come, but for the moment please join this amazing colour me easter creative challenge open until the 23rd of March.

Aren't the colours just amazing!!

Check out the shop HERE and the zippet store HERE.
You can find more information about the challenge HERE - the prize is amazing!! A G45 secret garden kit - so join in:)


No comments:

Post a Comment