Saturday, March 9, 2013

FB-group challenge

I've joined the facebook group UK-Irelandcraftswaps where not only have I made my first SWAP ever, but I have also pushed myself out of my comfort zone of cards and LO and made a clipboard:)

Here's what I started with...


The criterias were:
Size: at least 3x7
A decorated envelope
3 journal spots
An altered clip
Flowers

Here's the result!!



I'm super excited with the result, I would not have thought that could be made by me:)
I also have a start to finish video if you visit my youtube channel.

Thank you for watching!!!



1 comment:

  1. What an amazing clipboard .... Considering you were out of your comfort zone, it is not obvious .... You are so talented and should come out of your comfort zone more often .... ALL your work is truly beautiful xxx

    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete