Thursday, January 3, 2013

MFTSCRAP3 - LO2

As a comment to my post of MFT project life - 'boy did I not know what I was doing:)
Turns out project life, as I have learned recently, is not a MFT challenge - but a certain style of scrapbooking. Also one meant to be quick and with out the fussing of cutting, gluing and distressing. So I guess I just broke about every rule of the book:p
Well, well, I'm happy with my page. But lets turn leaf - here is the another scrapbook LO.






I used several MFT die-namics on this LO.
Double scallop boarder, decorative doily combo with the circle from first place award ribbon, the large leafy flourish and the fancy flourish. In the top right corner where something round should be placed I used Tim Holtz alteration die tiny tabs and I coloured a fleur de lie charm with espresso alcohol ink, stuck a brad through and tied some twine around.


One of the pieces in the background is dry embossed with Tim Holtz texture fade bricks and distressed with vintage photo. The double scalloped boarder is layered on satin ribbon in Champagne and to cover the edge in between I also layered a green satin ribbon on top.

The letters are die cuts from Tim Holtz word play - great for scrapbooking!

Challenges entered:
MFT sketch - Scrap3
Simon says stamp - No rules

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout, the embossing is gorgeous and I love the swirls too and the trim down the side. Thanks so much for,joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Happy New Year. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete