Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Iceskating Tilda

Hi all!

This will probably be the last wintery card you'll see in a while. But since it's still snowy outside in Sweden I could not help but be inspired for this card.


I used winter skating Tilda from Magnolia's special stamps and coloured her with copics of course:)
The paper I used are G45 Olde curiosity shoppe 8x8 which you can find in the Rubber Buggy store.
I also used "summer memories, Scandinavia map" (odd name, the map look quite wintry to me?) paper, but it's not stocked at the moment.


For embellishment I used lots of I am roses, which I stuck Martha Stewart ultrafine glitter in crystal and diamond stickles on. You also see some pine branches die cuts from Cheery Lynn. I also added some bling with an iridescent sprays with I cut apart and I added a rhinestone to the compass.

 
Sentiment die cut from Bo bunny's SNOWFALL noteworthy

Challenges entered:
Tilda's town - anything goes
Natalie and Amy's challenge - Favourite things (Magnolia, copic colouring and IAR)


Thanks for visiting!
Tomorrow I'm hosting the new challenge for The rubber buggy - so be sure to check back!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the layers & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town. Christa.

    ReplyDelete