Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back to play with TGF

It's been a while since I played with my TGFs and it's time to do something about it!

Here is my take for my first entry in DTT challenge - red, green and teal
My favorite retro fresh challenge - nontraditional Christmas
And all to long ago, FFF -Holidays memories
My holiday memory is looking out on snowy winter land and staying inside where it's warm and cozy.


I had so much fun playing with this cheeky gal:)
I copic colored her and sparkled her up. The background is Magnolia paper and the dies are a mix of MFT, spellbinders and Cheery Lynns.



The inside is also Magnolia paper with a sentiment embossed in Lindy's stamp gang Angel wing gold embossing powder.


I hope you like it, this was so easy to make just lots of layering.

Other challenges entered:
Simon says stamp challegne blog - Anything christmassy

Thank you for stopping by!!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love that sweet image and all of the sparkle your card has! Very pretty!

    Merry Christmas!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete