Thursday, November 8, 2012

Chocolate dream beanie

Hi all!

Another week has nearly come to it's end and the bliss of weekend are just around the corner.
Here is my entry for a couple of TGF challenges featuring shimmer bean - my newest addition.


Retro-fresh challenge: I want Candy
Anyone for anya: Food (anyone but me who could live on chocolate:p)

Dimension with pop dots

Adding a little something with sparkle & flowers

 
I tried to squeeze some cadbury milk choclate brown in to the card as well, but some how it didn't quite fit...

Stamped background

The stamps I used for my background are:

Inks used:

Inside card, stamped with espresso.
"Man cannot live on chocolate alone. But a woman can"
Love this sentiment:)

The card is layered on white cardstock and some piece of scrap from DCWV tradewinds

I also entered:
Natalie and Amy: colour me happy (brown combo)
Pile it on: Make it sparkle


I hope you liked it, one can never get too much chocolate:)
Now I must shop for some fine goodies to spoil myself with this weekend!
Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card with all those yummy chocolates on it, looks good enough to eat.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Natalie & Amy's
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete