Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pink Attitude


The Greeting Farm's FFF is all about pink in honor of October breast cancer, as this cause is especially close to my heart I had to snap out of my coma (my card making rate has been somewhat low lately) and actually come up with something.  I also teamed it with TGFSC32 by Jas:)



I love this stamp from the creepers crew set. So I'm thinking a lot of strong fighting attitude for this cause as all women who fight breast cancer have. I paper pieced her dress and bow, coloured her hair pink. 

For her skin I tried out a new combo, ivory and cherry white. I think it hit the mark, I wanted her to have milk white skin. To make all the pink pop to the chocolate brown. The brown back ground with script is scrap pieces from Prima paper I belive. The pink paper is scrap from the Mariposa collection. 



I used die-namics from MFT, a tab and the fence. If you look closely you can see the wood embossed. I toped it of with some pink twine and trim, therefore I will also enter it in really reasonable ribbon's challenge 57, RRR57.

The flower is gardenia petals from IAR sprayed with LSG salt water taffy and cosmopolitan pink. So a lot of pink shimmer there for SSS challenge glimmer & sparkle. But my favorite is the ribbon charm which says HOPE - I could not believe my luck when I got them in a mixed pack of charms from ebay.




Hope you like it and my thoughts to all the brave ladies and their loved ones!!!

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image,such a strong character and the colours and details are all perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, great image !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trims you used. Thanks for sharing at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete