Friday, September 14, 2012

Relax & rejoice - inside & out!


New challenge at Anyone for Anya's! This inspiration is
creamy latte - yey, my absolute favorite combo!!!
I love latte or coffee colours - all colours from cream to espresso, love it! I am roses mixed packages in ...-827 - love them!! Lindy stamp gang dark chocolate truffle - love this one too!!! 



So I was really thrilled to participate this week:)

I'm also really fond of my new damask Teresa Collins stamp and the colour toffee crunch by memento ink. As well as my me time set.

I coloured the skin with letraset promarker ivory and copic E50, E51/53. The robe and head bun are coloured with promarker satin and cinnamon. The damask is stamped in memento toffee crunch and I edged it with art glitter pink champange. Love this stuff - need to get some more:)




The background is stamped with 
TH papillon in archival ink coffee.

The flowers are cherry blossoms from i am roses, S3 - 827 and S3 - 151, to add shimmer I painted them in LSG creme bruleƩ and dark chocolate truffle.


So, my favorite latte is caramel latte macciato - can you tell, LOL!!!

It's hard not to ache for a cup of coffee when you're working with all these yummy colours:)







1 comment:

  1. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L......

    Wow, thanks for joining the ANYONE FOR ANYA challenge!!

    Hugs AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete