Thursday, June 14, 2012


Gift wrapping and a card

I made a great gift wrapping paper with a couple of stamps.
The base is simple brown paper, I believe I bought it at IKEA for basicly nothing. I pimped it with stamps from Tim Holtz Mini Ornates and Bo bunny's Timepiece in fired brick and brushed corduroy. It literally took me only a minute as I stamped the paper randomly, mostly in the brown colour and the red is only as accent.


The card's size is approximately 6x3. The base is from the Bo Bunny Timepiece paper pad 6x6. Is it so beautiful on it's own, I didn't want to cover it. I estimated the height based on the stamped image from TGF Grandparents set, which is coloured with pencils and fussy cut. I cut out an ornate shape also from the paper pad and stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Sending Smiles. The ticket tucked underneath the image is from Tim Holtz Odds and Ends. Since I coloured the image first, I wanted to tie the blue dress to the card. So I added the blue organza ribbon and the blue flowers. I think it turned out ok. 
Let me know what you think.



'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment